Cranberry Spice Tea
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
4 cups clean water
3 ounces fresh/frozen cranberries
1 large lemon, zested
1-inch piece of ginger. Peeled and grated
1 cinnamon stick
2 tablespoons dried goji berries (optional)
2 black tea bags (optional)
Raw honey to taste (might be replaced by maple syrup)
- Combine water, lemon juice, cranberries, lemon zest, grated ginger and goji berries in a large cooking pot, and bring to boil.
- Lower the heat and let the mixture simmer for 20minutes
- Add black tea bags if you want to and slightly cover the pot on one end for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve with honey or maple syrup.
Cucumber Mint Fruit Cooler
4 cucumbers, seedless and chopped
4 cups green grapes
2 large bunch of fresh mint
2 cups of water
6 kiwi fruit, peeled
1 tablespoon Juice of lime
Sweetener, any of your choice (optional)
- Blend the cucumbers, grapes, kiwi fruit, mint, lime juice and water in a blender until smooth.
- Strain the puree into a large bowl. Extract as much juice as possible from the pulp by pressing on it with a spoon, after which you can discard the pulp.
- Chill the juice for at least an hour before serving.
2 liters of clean water
2 cups pomegranate juice
1 large lemon
You might want to prepare the pomegranate mock-tail in a pitcher and serve appropriately.
To prepare in a pitcher,
- In a large pitcher, add the water, pomegranate juice and lemon juice and mix. You can serve now or put on a few cube of ice to your glasses.
To prepare another way,
- Divide pomegranate juice among 12 glasses
- Fill each glass with equal amount of water
- Juice half the lemon and divide equally among the glasses. The other half can be sliced and added to the glasses.
Rose Jaipur of Punch
1ounce rose syrup
1/2-ounce lemon juice
1ounce pomegranate juice
- Add the rose syrup, lemon juice, pomegranate juice, and grapefruit juice in a glass and mix.
- Add ice, seltzer and a pinch of cardamom. You should also garnish with a lemon wedge – this is optional.
- Actual Sunshine
2ounces turmeric kombucha
2ounces mango puree
1/4ounce champagne vinegar
- Stir together the turmeric kombucha, mango puree, SEEDLIP Grove42, champagne and honey in a mock-tail shaker filled with ice. Ensure it combines well and is chilled.
- Strain the juice into a glass filled with ice and garnish with mango (Optional).